Load Balancers Introduction
SpinUp Load Balancers provides you with a simple, reliable, and fast method for distributing your workload across multiple servers, in order to improve both reliability and performance of your web applications.
Load Balancers features
- Simple. Easily provision and configure your Load Balancers using our control panel, or our API in any SpinUp region. Then add server nodes to non-disruptively horizontally scale your workload in minutes!
- Highly Available. SpinUp Load Balancers are redundant by default. You only need one to enable your application for HA.
- Resilient. Configure multiple servers behind a Load Balancer to maintain your services even if a server fails. Health monitoring allows the Load Balancer to automatically manage unresponsive nodes.
- Secure. Enabling SSL Termination offloads public key encryption and decryption while providing HTTP to HTTPS redirects to assist with secure connections.
- Yours. Each Load Balancer you configure is assigned a static IP address that remains as long as the Load Balancer is in use.
Bandwidth fees for Load Balancers
|IPv6 per Load Balancer||25|
|Batch Delete Limit||10|
Permanent hard API limits associated with Load Balancers.
|GET||5 per second|
|GET||100 per minute|
|POST||2 per second|
|POST||25 per minute|
|PUT||5 per second|
|PUT||25 per minute|
|DELETE||2 per second|
|DELETE||50 per minute|
Ready to SpinUp a Load Balancer?
Check out our great Quickstart Guide to get a cloud Load Balancer up and running in about five minutes.