This article is intended to help you create a SpinUp account.
Create your SpinUp account
- Navigate to the SpinUp sign-up page.
- Once you have entered in a valid email and desired password, you will be asked to verify your email.
- Upon email validation, you will be asked to complete 3 steps to provide user, billing, and account info.
- After filling in all fields and hopefully opting into two-factor authentication for your account, click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- That’s all there is to creating an account! Welcome to SpinUp friend! :)
The Create Account article goes into more detail on the sign up process or can help if you are seeing issues in creating your account.
Create a project
- Click Add Project on the left-hand sidebar.
- Fill in the name field with the name of the project.
- Fill in the description field with the details of what you plan to store within the container.
- Click the Add button to create the new project.
Project names and descriptions can be changed later if needed.
Create a server
- Once you have logged into your account, the quickest way to build a server or product from anywhere in the portal is to click on the Create button near the top right.
- Click Cloud Server in the dropdown.
- Provide all inputs required for your server build and click Spin Up Cloud Server to build. It’s that simple! Please note, the server is built into the current active project. Your Active Project can be viewed and changed on the left hand sidebar at anytime.
For a more detailed explanation check out our Cloud Servers Quickstart Guide.
Now that you have an account, project, and server, it is time to set up two-factor authentication on your account for optimum security.
If you need to learn how to manage projects, Account Projects gives you more details on the projects feature.